Accounts/Client Relationship Manager Job Vacancy in a Leading Technology Firm based in Lagos
Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client, a leading technology firm is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Accounts/Client Relationship Manager
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, strategic, detail oriented and possess good numeracy & communication skills and will be responsible for all strategic planning, account management, and for the overall success of relationship with client accounts.
- Manage and prioritize all opportunities to enhance client relationships and accelerate the decision making process that will grow revenue through increased utilization.
- Strategize with client account leads on a weekly basis on all opportunities to ensure products are being effectively sold; accurately forecast respective opportunities based upon realistic assessments.
- Collaborate with the senior management team to develop a strategic and tactical plan to achieve the desired annual revenue targets.
- Strategic leadership and active role in sales and marketing campaigns to generate leads for new accounts, generate new accounts, maintain current accounts, and to bring back old accounts.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Work with client sales support, product management and business development to complete requests for proposals/information in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Refine and manage all aspects of sales and marketing processes: prospecting, presenting, proposal generation, upselling, relationship management, closing and transition.
- Perform accounts related functions such as preparation of clients’ invoices and also follow up to ensure timely payment by clients, coordinating the preparation of annual company financials and reports, managing the books of account in line with company’s objectives by maintaining accurate (electronic) records of all financial transactions within agreed timelines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Marketing or related course of study.
- Must have at least 5 years working experience in a similar function
- Organisational skills;
- Sales and Marketing skills;
- Communication skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Transparency, honesty and integrity;
- Relationship management skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 25th October, 2019.