Accounts Executive at Lorache Group
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Executive
- The Accounts Executive’s primary role is to assist in the administration of financial accounts. Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
- As such the overall financial health of the organisation is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders.
Major Responsibilities & Deliverable
- Supervise all financial reports and day to day data capturing activities.
- Experience from Power companies/ Telecom
- Compliance Activities
- Well versed in Reconciliations:
- Debtors & Creditors
- Statutory liabilities
- Inter-branch & Inter-company Expense & Income analysis:
- Prepare expenses and Income schedules
- Analyse trend and variances
- Assist in month-end and year-end activities:
- Analysing General ledgers
- Preparing financial statement and schedules thereof
- Internal and external audits
- Working knowledge up to Balance sheet
- Other tasks where required.
- Qualification and Desired Experience: B.Sc graduate in Accounting or related field with 5 to 10 years of experience in a Energy/Power sector or company.
- Age Limit: Less than 35 years.
- Analytical skills
- Eye for details
- Well versed in Excel and Power-point.
- Candidate must have Sound accounting fundamentals.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.