Accounts Officer at Zido.co Network Limited
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Process accounts payable and receivable, depending.
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources.
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Contact clients about invoices that are past due.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Handle general account queries.
- Management of petty cash and bank transactions.
- Working with journals, sales & purchase ledgers and spreadsheets.
- Provide support to the Accounts Department.
- Assist with preparation of financial and statistical statements and reports.
- Maintaining and reviewing financial records.
- Minimum of Ordinary National Diploma degree in Accounting, Finance or any other related fields. OND holders and Corpers are strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience as an Accounts Officer or similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools, particularly MS Excel and other accounting software.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently on assigned duties.
- Applicants residing on the Island or environs are preferred for ease of commute.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.