Ruff n Tumble is Nigerian’s Leading Clothing Brand for Cool teens and Kids with an international appeal. At Ruffntumble, we design, produce and retail clothing for boys and girls from new born to sixteen -year olds (0-16 yrs). Our style is trending with pieces that allow the young dynamic Nigerian to express their personal style.
- Ensure that all accounting payment requests including payments to vendors and suppliers are processed based on the approved service level agreement -SLA
- Evaluate and determine the validity of invoices/petty cash and impress claims.
- Responsible for all accounting and banking payment record system and software usage.
- Ensure that all business petty cash expenditure payments are done using the stores approved card.
- Ensure that all bank transfer, cost payments completed at stores and support centers are done with appropriate transaction recording.
- Ensure that all postings and bank statement balances are double-checked and signed off for the day
- In charge of the vendor balance account and the monthly bank account reconciliation.
- Analyse expense reports to assign payments to the proper cost centres.
- Carryout out bank reconciliation and revenue assurance.
- Knowledge of basic financial procedures and practices.
- Maintain current accounts and assist in invoicing functio
Required Skills &Qualifications
- Minimum HND/B.Sc. in Accounting
- Minimum 5 Years Experience
- ACA, ACCA is an added advantage
- Excellent Financial Reporting Standards
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations
- Strong analytical Skill
- Highly organized and meticulous
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Good use of accounting software packages
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.