Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Officer
- Monitor inflows and use confirmed payments to reduce clients’ ledger balances.
- Generate Debtors’ Age Analysis Report.
- Update client accounts based on payment or contact information
- Communicating with clients and customers to request and arrange payments
- Manages customers’ payments, properly track and enter them into a database to maintain accurate records
- Raise Credit Note where applicable, Collect withholding tax credit note and VAT certificates from respective clients.
- Monitor invoices, ensure that invoices are generated, printed and submitted to clients regularly and promptly.
- Prompt collection of revenues for the company.
- Ensuring reduction of overall debts to limit of 90 days collection period
- Monitor and ensure credit controls implementation
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related field
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience
- Must be able proficient with the use of Accounting Software E.g. Peachtree, QuickBooks, Tally etc.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Accounts Receivable Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.