Admin and Office Manager at Harvesters International
Job Title: Admin and Office Manager
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes.
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Organize and supervise other office activities
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments.
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, strategic, detail oriented and possess good communication skills.
- The goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- Proven experience as administration manager.
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental and legal policies.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- A team player with leadership skills.
- B.Sc./ BA in Business Administration or relative field
Application Closing Date
Monday, 11th November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.