Admin & Logistics Volunteer at Street Child of Nigeria
Street Child is a UK charity working to protect vulnerable children and improve access to education in some of the poorest communities in the world. We work in 11 countries across Africa and Asia in both humanitarian emergency and developmental contexts. Our work combines education, child protection and livelihoods as key pillars to ensure the cognitive development and wellbeing of most marginalised children.
In Nigeria, our priorities are meeting gaps in emergency response, particularly in hard to reach areas, and working with / supporting local actors and promote community-based approaches.
Admin & Logistics Volunteer
- Job TypeFull Time
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
- Act as front desk Officer
- Logistics/Car movement
- Assisting all departments with filing and asset tracking
- Supervise cleaners, gardeners and security men
- Store management and maintenance
- Track generator timing and fuel consumption
- Maintain vehicle log sheet and car maintenance
- Maintain staff attendance register
- Support security officer in monitoring security activities
- Monitor generator maintenance
- Write minutes during staff meetings
- Update staff training calendar
- General office support
- Must be a degree holder or university graduate. Business Studies or Management courses are preferred.
- Awaiting NYSC deployment or completed NYSC
- Must have working experience with International NGO
- Candidate should be able to speak English. Kanuri and Hausa is an advantage.
- Candidate should live within Maiduguri.
- Female Candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Interested and Qualified applicants should Submit CV and Motivation Statement to [email protected]