Admin Manager at Finchglow Travels
Finchglow Travels Limited was registered in February 2002 as a Limited Liability Company. The company started off as a travel agency in June 2006. We are fully licensed by IATA (International Air Transport Association) and also a member of NANTA (National Association of Nigeria Travel Agencies).
The introduction of BSP/ E-Ticketing made a change in focu…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Increase effectiveness in the Administration department by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a culture for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities
- Accomplish Admin’s objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections where necessary
- Develop, Implement and ensure strict compliance of policies for auxiliary employees, fleet management, Health & Safety, etc.
- Constantly develop strategic & Innovative ideas to grow the Administration department
- Build the Company’s image by collaborating with necessary stakeholders such as customers, government authorities, organizations, and employees whilst enforcing ethical business practices
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices and participating in professional societies
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong conflict & complaint resolution skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Previous experience leading and managing a small team in a diverse multicultural environment
- Strong communication skills
- Leads by example, demonstrating a high level of patience, calmness and positivity in the workplace
- Solid attention to detail and time management skills
- Demonstrates an up-to-date and in-depth understanding of the industry
- Displays ability to be decisive and able to react to unforeseen difficulties
- Demonstrates excellent work ethic with schedule flexibility determined by the business Needs
- Intermediate level with the use of Microsoft Office tools.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.