Admin Manager at West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL)
West African Soy Industries Limited (WASIL) operates one of the largest specialized oils and fats processing complexes in Africa. The manufacturing facility is located in Sagamu, Ogun State, Nigeria, with raw materials sourced from farmers in Kaduna, Katsina, Niger, and other states across Nigeria.
The Company is active in the Soy value chain through its out-grower farming activities by providing high-quality agri-inputs to farmers and procuring farm produce from them through off-take arrangements. We educate the farmers on Yield Enhancement Techniques (YET) to improve their crop yield, and train women on best practices in Shea collection and primary processing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
- General Administration
- Develops operating plans with the Head of Department; Administrative policies and procedures
- Interface with regulatory and law enforcement bodies
- General Fleet Management across the group
- Allocation and re-allocation of vehicles to branches and departments
- Replacement of fully depreciated status cars
- Coordinate all insurance related transactions for the group and timely renewal of insurance for vehicles
- Coordinate timely payments of security expenses branch wise
- Coordinate timely renewal of lease for Warehouse and residences
- Coordinate the dispatch of items Nationwide
- Logistics coordination for all guest, new staff and staff
- Coordinate timely waste disposal management for residents, guest houses, company and payment of Electricity bills, land use charge, internet subscription and WIFI etc.
- Supervision of fuelling of company’s cars such as Total cards as at when due
- Keep records of information on preferred local hotel rates and payment of hotel accommodation. Booking of airlines tickets, re-routing, and protocol services.
- Coordinate and keep records of the Company’s Telephones- CUG platform.
- Monthly analysis of Internal Admin (Protocol/ Fleet Management)
- Coordination of Branch opening and closure of branches; warehouses, residences and fleet.
- Performing other tasks that may be assigned by the Head of Department as the need arises.
- A Degree in any discipline
- 4 – 7 years experience in a Managerial capacity
- Additional Information
- Have good knowledge of MS Office
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Man Management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply