Admin Officer at People Capacity Management
People Capacity Management is a human resources and management consulting firm located in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide services, expertise and resources to both the private and public sectors through our deep knowledge of issues specific to industries and sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Gwarimpa, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Administrative Officer will support the smooth running of the office by carrying out clerical tasks and projects.
- As an administrator in the construction industry, you could be organising project meetings.
- Admin Officer will be responsible for typing documents, responding to business enquiries, drawing up contracts and providing customer service.
- You are likely to be processing lots of information using a computer, so you will need strong IT skills.
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.)
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
- Ensure the office is furnished and equipped to meet staff and operational needs
- Coordinate office services – electricity, water, internet, cleaning, etc. – to provide staff with the best possible work environment given available resources
- Keep a maintenance schedule of all office furniture and equipment whilst ensuring prompt maintenance and repairs.
- Ensure the First Aid Box is well equipped
- Manage the office space, maintain service contracts, manage office equipment, and monitor administrative costs.
- Keep store records and ensure regular inventory of supplies
- Make all necessary travel arrangements for office visitors
- Ensure proper filing, confidentiality and storage of company documents
- Ensure the use of the company’s online document management system.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication skills are also important, to ensure the office operates efficiently.
- N100,000 – N120,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.