Administrative & Accounts Assistant at First Medtrade Africa
With First Medtrade, Nigerians can now access world-class healthcare right from their phone or device round the clock.
Welcome to an innovative platform that combines the best of digital technology and medicare to connect you with expert medical professionals or facilities both at home and abroa
Read more about this company
Administrative & Accounts Assistant
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience None
- Location Akwa Ibom
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
A startup health tech firm is searching for a young outstanding administrative and accounts professional to join the team in Uyo, Akwa Ibom.
- Candidate must be resident in Uyo.
- Candidate must be presentable and coordinated.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word & Powerpoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management, project organization, and follow-through skills.
- Candidate must be organized, flexible, detail-oriented, self-motivated, resourceful, able to frequently shift direction, and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize on a daily/hourly basis.
- Strong attention to detail and deadline oriented.
- Must hold a BSc, HND, ND in Accounting (NYSC Members may apply)
- Not older than 26 years old.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Prepare periodic financial statements
- Responisible for filing monthly returns at the local tax office.
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping.
- Be the first point of contact with clients and vendors.
- Manage phone/email communications with clients, vendors, and sub-contractors as well as necessary follow up on correspondence.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates, kindly send your CV and a one (1) page Cover letter in a single PDF document to [email protected] Your cover letter should state clearly why you are the best candidate for this role. Email subject should state the position applied for.