Al-Hikmah University was licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria in January, 2005. It is a faith-based, private and conventional University with a strong Islamic content. The University aims at providing high moral standard and academic excellence for the good of the Nigerian nation and humanity. It is also committed to the development of highest academic standards both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Administrative Assistant (AHUSS 07)
- Candidates must possess O’Level Certificate with at east five (5) credits including English Language with a minimum of pass in Mathematics and a good University degree.
- Computer competency and NYSC discharge certificate / certificate of exemption are mandatory.
Conditions of Service
- Comparable to what is obtainable in the public universities in Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters, two (2) photocopies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae (15 copies) to:
Adeta Road, Adewole Housing Estate,
P.M.B. 1601, Ilorin,
- Applicants should indicate in their Curriculum Vitae the position applied for.
- Applicants are requested to inform their Referees to send Confidential Reports on letter-head directly to the Registrar, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. They should also advise their Referees to state in their Confidential Reports, the position applied for and the Departments / Units where the positions are based in the University.