Administrative Assistant at a Hair Extension Brand – Myrtle Management Consultants Limited
Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client in the Hair Extension Business urgently requires the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full Time
- Our business, a luxury hair extension company located in Port-Harcourt seeks to hire an Administrative Assistant to support the smooth running and coordination of day-to-day activities.
- Your responsibilities include interacting with our clients and recommending discounts, maintaining updated records of expenses and revenues, promoting our business on social media, and following up with hairstyle trends and managing customer expectations
- To be successful in this role, you should be interested in beauty trends and familiar with hair care industry.
- Ultimately, you will help us build a profitable hair extensions business that offers a quality customer service experience.
- Organize and manage schedules and calendars, customer database, inventory, and communications
- Receive and process communication channels, including email, phone, and physical mail.
- Politely responding to customer enquiries and resolving complaints
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Creating reports and memos for CEO as needed.
- Creating and updating office policies and procedures.
- Attend and prepare meeting minutes, agendas, and relevant paperwork; ensure documents are distributed in a timely fashion.
- Preparing travel arrangements for CEO; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets.
- Ensuing that customer items are packed per specification and delivered according to Service Level Agreements
- Help in organizing events, including ordering materials, and requisitioning meeting spaces.
- Gather feedback from our clients and make sure they have a pleasant experience with our business.
- Recommend seasonal promotions and discount packages to increase our client.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience as an office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must. Social media skills and some graphic design skill is an added advantage.
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player. Must have pleasant telephone and good e-mail etiquette.
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills: ability to prioritize.
- Proven experience being able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Confident and assertive individual willing to work independently when needed, or as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.