Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Job Category: Temporary
- Will support the Admin Manger and departmental staff in the provision of administrative and logistical services.
- S/He will assist in arranging travel logistics for staff, consultants and training participants including hotel reservations and where required, arranging airport and hotel pick-ups.
- Handle all photocopying assignments, development and printing of documents and photographs including reproduction of recorded videotapes for the office.
- Tracking and reporting monthly/ weekly activity updates, following up with hotels for meeting venues and other activities, logistics for trainings and comfort of participants.
- S/He will assist the admin officer with checking and reviewing generator logbooks filled by the security personnel, following up with Generator vendor for generator maintenance and diesel payment, supervise drivers and vehicle movements, review and sign project vehicle log, monitor and track vehicle fuel consumption and request for refill/payment when required with updated fuel consumption tracker.
- Assist in the provision of logistic support for workshops and trainings, maintenance of an efficient records/storage of all office supplies and coordinate all administrative and secretarial support services for the CO (as relevant and serve as point of contact for logistical and administrative needs of the location.
- S/He will also be responsible for ensuring all payment vouchers are stamped and signed, ensuring that correspondence, memos, and reports are properly filed, send out meeting invites for approved meetings, take minutes of meetings and circulate to meeting participants.
- Update asset records/inventory and monitor movement of office assets.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- University Degree, recognized equivalent or HND
- Familiarity with international NGOs is an advantage
- Experience with large complex organization preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with administrative and secretarial skills is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&[email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
Application Deadline 5th May, 2022.