Administrative Assistant at the Centre for Trade and Enterprise Development (CTED)
At Centre for Trade And Enterprise Development (CTED) we provide technical support to capacity building for export promotion for MSMEs and Youth owned businesses in Nigeria towards increasing the country’s benefit from AFCFTA and other ongoing bilateral agreements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Support effective and efficient administrative systems relating to the efficient operations of the Organisation.
- Assist the Senior Management Team in a number of areas, and contributing towards maintaining a safe, secure and efficient working environment.
- Provide support on official travel/inward visits and events, including arranging travel and accommodation, scheduling meetings and events, organising logistics, invitations etc.
- Participate constructively in performance review processes and identify own training requirements as they relate to administrative work.
Required Skill, Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree.
- At least two years of previous administrative work experience
- Computer skills – must be proficient in Word, Excel, and e-mail and internet
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Good verbal and non-verbal (Written) communication skills and ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- Good problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility and willingness to take on additional responsibilities that may be assigned by the Senior Management Team from time to time.
Application Closing Date
17:00 PM: 7th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]
Applicants should submit the following:
- A letter of application in English (1 page max) outlining your suitability for the position and interest in working with CTED
- A CV/Resume (2 pages max);
- Copies of any relevant academic, professional qualification.
- No applications will be accepted after the above closing date.
- Application emails must have the subject line: “Administrative Assistant Application (your full name)”. Example “Administrative Assistant Application John Smith”. Applications without the advised subject line may not be considered.