Administrative Assistant in a Fintech Company
Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client, a Fintech company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organise and schedule appointments
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and Google Suite)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th June, 2022.