Administrative Coordinator at Graceco Limited
Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry. With the continued growth of the middle class and their increasing appetite for snacks and baked goods of various kinds, Graceco Nigeria limited has positioned itself to be a major p…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- This position is to provide and oversee administrative services in Graceco and to ensure that there is no disruption to the daily operations of Graceco as a result of lapses in administrative activities.
- The holder is also to train and mentor staff that will be able to manage the department independently.
Detailed Job Description
- In conjunction with IT personnel, ensure resources such as ID card, official emails, ERP access, Laptop, Desktop, table, chair, uniform, etc. required to do the job are provided to new employees on resumption of duty.
- Plan monthly birthday of both managers and other staff members.
- Plan monthly TGIF
- Execute monthly coffee chat
- Arrange and coordinate confidential management and board meetings; prepare agendas, and transcribe/ distribute minutes.
- Coordinate interdepartmental meeting and training requests.
- Make all necessary logistic arrangement for internal and external meeting
- Formulate, coordinate and implement corporate administrative policies and procedures
- Make administrative business decisions in accordance with company policies
- Manage projects and conduct research.
- Custodian of corporate confidential materials; SON, NAFDAC, CAC material, etc
- Ensures confidentiality of information
- Ensure prompt processing / payment of salary to the outsourced security service, sales agents and all issues are resolved quickly, ensure no disruption in discharge of duties, generate monthly security report highlighting critical issues for managementТs attention.
- Preparation of CUG bill and payment to 9mobile must be done on or before 28th of every month to avoid disconnection of service to staff.
- Overtime should be ready for approval 48 hours after submission to admin.
- Payment should be processed daily; no processing of unapproved overtime.
- Collate attendance record every month
- Ensure there is zero run-out of major stationery items; Letter head, A4 papers, staple pins, white board markers, flat files and other essential. Keep accurate records of usage for proper monitoring.
- Ensure every staff has good functional tools and a workspace, you are to go around periodically to access this; workspace for new staff must be ready two working days before resumption date, you need to be in constant communication with facility to ensure you achieve this.
- Check all company properties such as phone, laptop, etc for any damage or loss monthly.
- Frequent update of relevant materials on the notice board. There must be minimum of two new materials on the notice board monthly.
- Old notices must be removed 48 hours after date of relevance, zero error in any notice/note on the board. No unauthorised display of material on the board.
- Promote the use of suggestion box and Whistle blower policy to ensure at least 50 staff use it every quarter
- Renewal of expired ID cards must be done one month to expiration date for all existing staff/ workers. ID card for new staff must be ready on or before 72 hours after resumption.
- Coordinate the use of training room and ensure it is clean, in order and locked when not in use.
- Ensure CUG related matters are resolved with 48 hours of receiving complaint from staff
- Ensure exit staff CUG are reallocated to other staff or deactivated and removed from list on before renewal of the next CUG payment.
- Ensure every exiting staff returned all companies properties given to them at entry; CUG, ID card, Vehicle, Laptop, etc. Escalate to HR/Admin Supervisor where returned property is damaged.
- Coordinate the activities of Security personnel. Ensure they use checklist and sop in the execution of their daily duties.
- Liaising with internal and external client on administrative related issues.
- Attend to clients inquiry about the activities of the company by directing such query to the right person
- Registration of new staff and update of existing staff details
- Assisting the HR/Admin Supervisor in various HR related activities.
- Other HR/Admin related job as may be assigned by management.
- Enhancing communication between various departments and the executive team.
- Allocate office space to new and existing staff.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Promptly escalate issues beyond control to supervisor for action/advice.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc. (2nd Class) in Business Administration or any other degree in Management /Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 1-3 yearsТ experience in similar position.
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal and people management skills and negotiating skills
- Good understanding of the employee recruitment process
- Strong sense of professionalism, integrity, sound judgment and tact
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficiency in the use of ERP Next
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Admin Coordinator” as subject of the email.