Administrative / Facility Executive at an Oil and Gas Servicing Company
An Oil and Gas Servicing company located in Victoria Island, Lagos, is currently seeking to grow its team by recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative / Facility Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The Administrative / Facility Executive will be responsible for the Management of the organization’s day-to-day administrative processes as well as its facility management.
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment, and requisitioning new equipment and supplies as needed.
- Ordering and management of office supplies by researching new deals and suppliers.
- Responsible for the development of work plans for the allocation of office spaces within the organization’s premises.
- Inspecting organization’s facility to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Responsible for planning and coordinating all installations and refurbishments.
- Responsible for managing the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Oversee office running budget while maintaining a professional image of the organization at all times.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- A minimum of three (3) years’ working experience as an Administrative Officer.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and ERP software.
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to coordinate several projects to a successful completion with little or no supervision.
- Excellent communication skills including professional phone etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively interact with internal and external business partners and staff at all levels.
- Exceptional problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to think strategically and be creative in carrying out assigned task.
- Comfortable working independently when needed, or as part of a team.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Administrative / Facility Executive” as the subject of the mail.