Administrative Manager at the Riverbank School
The RiverBank School is a Christian British International School committed to raising God fearing Child leaders who would aim for excellence in all their endeavor. We offer a Christian and family approach to care and education that will ensure full academic potential is realized in every individual. We therefore ensure that members of staff are dedicated and hardworking staff who are committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Head of School
Responsible for: School Administration Team
- To oversee the provision of daily support operations and lead, plan and direct the administration function of the School. Support the Head of School and the School Management Team in the efficient running of the School.
- Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the School.
- Oversee the preparation and monitoring of inventories and annual physical stocking. Prepare and monitor School budgets and take responsibility for authorising appropriate expenditure within the school.
- Liaise with Vendors, Government Agencies and external Stakeholders
- Manage the filing, storage and security of documents
- Respond to inquiries from Parents and external stakeholders
- Supervise the purchase, repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Supervise all travel and hotel arrangements for staff and visitors
- Support the Head of School in producing statistical information as required.
- Supervise Administrative team, Support Staff and Security Personnel
- Ensure the School vehicles are well maintained and available to carry out official duties.
- A good first degree in any relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years experience delivering an administrative service within a team environment and a minimum of 3 years involvement in supervision of staff and management of resources.
- Relevant qualification and Professional Membership would be a plus
- Ability to explore and adapt service to meet customers expectations and also identify ways of improving standards.
- Must possess functional IT skills for use in operational systems and data analysis. Proficiency in standard office products is key.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Effective planning and organising skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Suitability to work with children.
- 5 – 10 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.