Administrative Officer at a Gaming Company
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We are looking to hire a highly organized Administrative Officer to perform all administrative and clerical duties necessary for effective office management.
- The Administrative Officer’s responsibilities include welcoming visitors and clients, overseeing the activities of office cleaning staff and maintenance vendors, as well as typing and proofreading various company documents.
- You should also be able to organize flights, transportation, and accommodation for company executives.
- To be successful as an Administrative Officer, you should display good phone etiquette and a thorough understanding of office management procedures.
- Ultimately, a top-performing Administrative Officer should be able to demonstrate exceptional organizational and time management skills to complete all duties in a timely manner.
- Answering telephone calls, responding to queries, and replying to emails.
- Preparing expense reports and office budgets.
- Managing office supplies and ordering new supplies as needed.
- Systematically filing important company documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence, such as letters and packages, to staff members.
- Scheduling meetings and booking conference rooms.
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Assisting the HR department with job postings and interviews.
- HND/Bachelor’s degree in related field, Business Administration or Business Management is advantageous.
- Must be Female.
- Previous experience in administrative role
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
N80,000 to N100,000/month.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.