Administrative Officer at a National Health Insurance Provider
A National Health Insurance Provider is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Job ID: 00060
Employment Type: Full-time
Practice Area – Job Family: Health Insurance – Administrative / Front desk
Posting Type: External
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create a welcoming environment for clients and guest and the office reception
- Arrange travel and accommodations for staff and official guests as at when required
- Ensure proper management and utilization of the official vehicle
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Answer queries by employees and clients
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Book meeting rooms as required
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Perform other related task that may be assigned from time to time.
Requirements, Skills and Experience
- Relevant educational qualification.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social and Art Background is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years of continuous experience in similar position;
- Experience in the usage of computers and other relevant software packages is desirable.
Application Closing Date
22nd April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and Resume in one document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.