Administrative Officer at a Transport and Logistics Company – Outsource Africa
Outsource Africa – Our client, a Transport and Logistics Company with business interests in other industries, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
- We are looking to hire an Administrative officer with an accounting and procurement background.
- Candidate must reside around Apapa, Lagos and its environs.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of a modern administrative management system to ensure the organization retains an efficient operational system to deliver against set goals and objectives. Work includes contract negotiation/administration, classification and vendor selection and administration, standard policy development and interpretation, regulatory compliance, training and employee relations, performance management and drawing up of service level agreements.
- In addition, incumbent is responsible for effective and efficient day-to-day office administration.
- Must ensure that daily activities meet with and integrate organizational requirements for cost, quality management, health and safety, professional standards, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care. He/she maintains adequate security for company’s assets which include employees and property. He/She will require an understanding of pricing models and basic financial principles.
- Set up and oversee general administrative policies and procedures; ensures efficient and effective office operations; performs duties such as ordering supplies/ procurement, maintaining records, liaising with service providers and prompt settlement of utility bills.
- Run the organization to deliver its operational objectives to customers and other stakeholders on time, consistently and with high quality
- Assist in communicating the strategic objectives and its values and vision
- Maintains adequate security and insurance cover for Company assets, employees and property.
- Ability to keep the senior executive team informed on the important factors influencing the business area
- Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports that speaks to the administrative requirements of the operations
- Recruit, train, promote, and retain an increasingly functional organization to deliver on company goals and targets
- Manage office’s administrative budget, petty cash and other minor cash disbursement and expenses (basic accounting functions)
- Attending meeting with and on behalf of senior management for administrative purposes
- Organizing induction for new members of staff
- Take ownership of the organization’s procurement functions
- Pre-empting the administrative needs of the organization and seeking the necessary approval process to implement them
- Resourcing the unit appropriate for the human resources of right fit
- Other responsibilities as delegated by management.
N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.