Administrative Officer at Advanced Safety Links
Advanced Safety Links is an Estate Management / Consulting Firm that was incorporated in Lagos Nigeria. The organization deals with Building Construction, sales of properties, renovations, lease of apartments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Administrative Officers manage the daily tasks of a company or organization by providing administrative and clerical support. The duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Officer typically include:
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND qualification with 2 – 5 years work experience.
N50,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2021.