Administrator at [email protected] | HotNigerianJobs
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the administrative offices and reception areas.
- Direct and monitor the activities and duties of administrative personnel.
- Responsible for managing and updating all student and staff records.
- Ensure that students are tested and placed in the appropriate classes/levels.
- Maintain all administrative systems and procedures.
- Ensure that student attendance is taken and reported as specified.
- Manage administrative communications within the center.
- Manage schedules and timekeeping.
- Assist in the organization and coordination of school events.
- Conduct the performance reviews of administrative staff members and support performance appraisal process of the organization.
- Prepare and update required reports.
- Ensure a proper record management system is put in place for vendors and consultants.
- Soliciting and contracting of professional services.
- Organize meetings and statutory events like seminars, trainings, and conferences, while ensuring adequate support for the events.
- Oversee the management and execution of all contracts with vendors and maintaining a database of all vendors and consultants.
- Develop and submit a budget for learning resources for each term and provide operational budget for day-to-day maintenance.
- Organizing meetings, drafting agendas, and taking minutes.
- Ensure that teachers report on time to their duty post.
- To undertake other related duties as may be assigned by the Center Director/Head of Center.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Course of Study.
- Demonstrable experience in an Admin role would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning and coordinating skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Excellent leadership and time management skills.
- Passionate about working with children.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the Job Ttle as the subject of the email.