Adron Homes and Properties Limited Vacant Job for a Business Executive, 10th April, 2019
ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity and Sales Planning.
- Minimum Qualification: HND/OND
- 1-3 years experience in marketing/Sales.
- Candidate must be outspoken and able to communicate effectively.
- Candidate should live within Ibadan, preferably, close to Dugbe.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline: 7th May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!