AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Investment Advisory Services
Employment Type: Full-time
We represent a long-established financial & management consulting practice, searching for self-managed professionals whose responsibilities will include Business development, Proposal preparation as well as the implementation of consulting projects, including but not limited to the following areas:
- Preparation of Business plans, feasibility, and market studies.
- Investment Advisory services.
- Industry analysis.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Will include a post-graduate degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration & related disciplines.
- Candidates with additional professional qualifications (ACA & CIBN) or an MBA will be particularly suitable for this position.
- Upwards of 10 years experience in the Corporate Finance/Investment Advisory and industry study of a well-structured consulting practice or an investment/finance company. Required competencies will include strong industry/business analysis skills, appreciable analytical and report writing skills.
- The selected candidate will have extensive experience in undertaking economic & industry analysis development of market studies, business plan & feasibility studies. The appointee will also provide assistance in Business Development and will therefore have good contacts across sectors that will facilitate the business development activities.
- We operate a performance-driven organization that motivates achievement of personal/departmental revenue & profit objectives and will therefore welcome expressions of interest only from candidates who understand, and able to function within this performance philosophy & environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications, with indications of current month pay to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 28th April, 2021.