Africa Health Hospital Limited (AHH) is an African-focused health asset management entity which is committed to investing in and transforming healthcare assets across Africa through innovation and technology. Our goal is to develop high-quality healthcare facilities, roll them up under a common management entity, and lower the cost of care delivery. We presently own and operate 40 hospitals and clinics across Ghana, Nigeria and Kenya which are undergoing our unique turnaround process and operational overhaul.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Employment Type: Full Time
Objectives of Role:
- The primary objective of the role is to work collaboratively with the marketing team in all aspects of its operations, with the optimum goal of growing the brand’s influence while boosting brand loyalty and awareness.
- The Marketing Officer’s core duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns across all AHH networks, periodically updating AHH and her healthcare facilities’ websites and digital media platforms with pictures, including local and international health-related contents, creating contents for/and designing brochures and flyers and other digital marketing tools, crafting and sending bulk SMS to both existing and potential clients.
Conducting Market Research:
- Working with our on-ground staff at AHH healthcare facilities and interacting with patients and potential clients to understand the market requirements at an individual hospital level.
- Interacting closely with patients and potential customers to understand who they are, what their health care requirements are and how to connect with the target markets.
- Managing and coordinating on-ground marketing initiatives, might include moving across various AHH healthcare facilities often to collect survey information, feedback etc.
- He/she will advise the team on strategic locations/spots to conduct outreaches, also plan and execute this strategy.
Vendors / Stakeholders Relations:
- Manage and collaborate with vendors and stakeholders, identify and initiate partnerships with new vendors and stakeholders.
- Design of company brochure, flyers, branded t-shirts, logos, signposts, and all other marketing tools.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance monthly.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Sourcing, writing, editing and creating content for AHH and her healthcare marketing platforms.
- Strategizing with the team to come up with fresh, innovative ideas/or modify existing ones.
- Developing, providing topics, sourcing for images, editing and publishing content
- Manage and maintain a vibrant and engaging social media presence to grow current following by at least 100% by the end of the year.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website and social media platforms traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Design all aspects of our digital marketing including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Report writing on marketing update and activities to come.
- Work with the team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Experience and Skill Required:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Branding and Communication, Public Relations or any other related discipline.
- 2-3 years working experience in Marketing, Sales, Branding and Communication, Public relations and other similar field.
- Experience in art direction, graphic designing, content writing, video editing, and digital media management will be an added advantage.
- Highly creative individual, with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies as well as the ability to lead integrated marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a high paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills necessary to produce proposals, reports, analysis and presentations.
- Ability to develop relationships and encourage influencer organizations, corporate customers, and independent customers to continue to use CarePoint healthcare facilities.
- Able to organize, synthesize and respond to complex information to achieve marketing goals.
- Self-starter, comfortable in a deadline-oriented environment, demonstrated skills in delivering results.
- Familiarity with the healthcare environment could be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Marketing Officer” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st March, 2021.