Africa Vision Card is a Financial Technology corporation that facilitates the timely digital exchange of value between individuals and businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with Federal, State, and Local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Qualifications / Skills
- Masters Degree in Accountancy
- ICAN / ACCA Certified
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Must have a minimum of 3 -5 years of experience in Corporate Finance.
- Good Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Time Management Skills
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 13th March, 2020