Agile Software Developer and Tester at AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions
AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agile Software Developer and Tester
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for leading a test team that provides web, mobile, API and automation testing services. This individual collaborates with members on cross-functional teams to design, innovate, and create consistent testing strategies to define and unify best practice validation techniques.
- An ideal candidate is comfortable testing any platform (iOS, Android, Windows, Mac, Linux) and is familiar with validating SaaS solutions.
- Strong communication and technical skills are required as well as knowledge in working with automation frameworks, APIs, mobile devices, relational and document databases.
- The candidate should be familiar with front-end and back-end development in a services-based environment and comfortable translating business requirements into well-defined test cases.
- Manage risk-based manual and automated test strategy for web, mobile and API testing.
- Create and execute test plans for existing products and features
- Work with development team to define testing protocol for new features as they are designed and developed
- Use of automated test tools to create automated tests
- Manage, coordinate and execute all required testing activities in accordance to test plan.
- Participate in daily stand-ups as needed to communicate testing progress and status.
- Verify that end-user experience meets expectations during testing as well as post-implementation.
- Communicate testing updates to all business leaders and project stakeholders.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field with at least 2 years work experience
- Mid-Senior Level Test Automation Experience
- Professional certifications in Scrum and Agile, strongly preferred.
- Understanding of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum
- Proven ability to communicate technical information into an easily understood concepts
Work Styles & Behaviors:
- Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Persistence – Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Analytical Thinking – Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Adaptability / Flexibility – Job requires being open to change (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace.
Application Closing Date
19th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (by email only) with their CV attached to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.