Agribusiness Expert / Agricultural Oriented Marketer at the Justice Development and Peace Movement (JDPM)
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
The Justice, Development and Peace Commission of the Catholic Archdiocese of Ibadan, Nigeria is a ministry of service of the Church established to cater for all the people that are in need within her jurisdiction, irrespective of religion, culture, race or gender
Where We Are
The Archdiocese is located in the ever-sprawling city of Ibadan, the capital of O…
Read more about this company
Agribusiness Expert / Agricultural Oriented Marketer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Oyo
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The Rural Development Programme (RUDEP) of Justice, Development and Peace Movement which deals with the empowerment of the poor resourced farmers to bring them to level of self-sustenance in their arming businesses, produce healthy and nutritious food, improve the climate through their farming activities and generate income to improve their living condition, is in need of experienced Agribusiness expert of Agricultural Oriented Marketer.
- To ensure that sales strategies are being instituted and that sales goals are being met for our farmers produces
- Drive the digitization of our farmers produce develop and manage marketing program for farmers.
- Execute business development for our teaming farmers.
- Erovide sales support, and advance brand building for our farmers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Agribusiness or related field
- 3 years experience in working as a Marketing Manager or Business
- Development Officer
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Negotiating and liaising with third-party marketing agencies
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and management skills
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Strong business acumen
Salary highly attractive and Negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love