Agric Project Manager at PearlMutual Consulting Limited
The PearlMutual team consists of individuals with a rich depth of experience from many organizations and industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agric Project Manager
Employment Type: Contract
- The Agricultural Project Manager will be responsible for managing key relationships in the country, including with project sponsors, entrepreneurs, contractors and government stakeholders.
- Qualifications in Agricultural Science or related degree with demonstrable track record in Animal Feed, Poultry Value Chain
- A minimum of 3 – 7 years’ relevant experience
- Design and implementation of project activities including the development of work plans, recruitment of personnel, and management of Activity Teams.
- Assuring quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback.
- Conduct research and development research reports, technical notes and related project activities.
- Management of project budgets and activity resources
- Contributions to corporate systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of office as a whole.
- Proven track record of executing high impact communications projects
- Strong computer skills; e.g., (Windows, MS Office, Internet Explorer, MS Excel);
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- A well-developed network of media contacts with key media outlets.
Application Closing Date
1st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using “Agric Project Manager” as the subject of the email.