Aircraft Technicians at Landover Company Limited
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420). The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
Engineering / Technical
- Sucessful candidates will assist the Licensed Aircraft Engineers in Aircraft maintenance environment.
The Candidate must have the following:
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or related disciplines.
- Effective thinking capacity and technical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite
- Candidates should fall within the age bracket of 25 – 35 years
- Must have at least 2 years relevant exposure in aircraft maintenance or heavy duty machinery
- Holders of B.Sc / HND need not apply.
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Interested and qualified? Go to Landover Company Limited career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply