Alister Greene Consulting is a professional consulting firm with expertise in providing a People-Process Management solution to Small and Medium Scale Enterprises.
Our People-Process solutions cover the very needs of start-ups and growing organizations. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Dental Office Manager
Responsible to: Dental Office Manager
Accountable to: Managing Director
- The Asst. Dental Office Manager is to ensure service delivery in practice and all operational aspects to achieve excellent customer service, quality, cost and delivery performance in line with company strategy, goals and values for both clinical and non-clinical staff.
- She/he is also to provide support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of staff within the company working closely with the organization to deliver quality dental service to its clients.
- Ensures office productivity, develop and manage all internal office procedures and practices.
- Assists in the design and ensures implementation procedural improvements
- Coordinates the day-to-day execution of office practices that increase productivity and efficiency.
- Responds to operational issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinates the hiring, supervision and training of new employees.
- Coordinates and supports marketing and sales activities
- Keeps track of equipment and devices and manage inventory
- Liaises with vendors regarding equipment and supplies
- Ensures adherence to policies and procedures by staff members
- Maintains cash control, staff schedules and general ledger.
- Creates and implements an effective office budget.
- Delivers direct individual and team leadership to ensure all office employees produce outstanding client service.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ dental office management experience or Medical Office Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field strongly preferred
- Should have exceptional leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Dedicated to delivering excellent customer service.
- Must be friendly, professional and highly organized.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Knowledge of dental terminology
- Knowledge of dental office procedures
- Knowledge of accounting and management principles and procedures
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email
Application Deadline: 4th May, 2020.