Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ECP – Quality Assurance / Quality Control Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Responsible for the implementation of system quality management and ensure it is established when required in accordance to ISO 9001:2015.
- Review projects QA/QC documentation including Inspection Test Plan, calibration certificates, test results, inspection requests, welding procedures and other site documentations using PRODOM
- Ensure accountability of ECP construction quality interfacing with multidisciplinary processes and produce all project deliverables as stated in project operational documents.
- Responsible for monitoring prefabrication / installation work processes and analyze all processes to ensure compliance to general Company specifications / rules.
- Interface with discipline inspection engineers or supervisors and ensure proper understanding of quality standards & procedures, monitor compliance and report non-conformance.
- Responsible for managing work methods with applicable specifications or standards and ensure non-conformances were identified and documented.
- Ensure proper collaboration and alignment with construction contractors or supplier in other to always maintain system quality policy and objectives.
- Define QA/QC requirements where necessary and ensure they are included in tenders and service contracts.
- Interface with ECP onshore & offshore, C&P team for technical clarifications and ensure quality requirements are met.
- Carry out regular surveillance inspection for all activities on site and that of contractors / sub-contractors.
- Track quality performances in all activities in ECP and ensure work is performed meeting Company quality objective.
- Assist in the accreditation of contractor’s NDT subcontractors and ensure compliance with Company rules and specification.
- Ensure establishment and proper implementation of controls within project management team in accordance to Generic Quality Plan.
- Ensure correct implementation of approved Inspection Test Plan by Construction team and Contractors.
- Ensure proper inspection program is established at all time to meet quality requirements for the storage of project materials and consumables and manage material traceability
- Provide specialist skills / services to ECP QA/QC team especially for fabrication & painting activities and ensure adequate resources are available for ECP construction programs.
- Ensure inspected materials on arrival is within conformity and issue reports for all project materials in coordination with materials inspector.
- Ensure all non-destructive and destructive testing carried out conforms to specification and that code requirements were complied.
- Have the ability to plan and carry out independent quality audit on contractors when needed and issue a reliable report in line with applicable standards.
- Take part in project kick off meetings and other project related meetings as may be required and prepare reports when required.
- Prepare and issue weekly and monthly report covering all quality inspection works.
- Collate technical queries, Derogations, NCR, and other task that may be assigned by QA/QC Leader.
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in Oil & Gas EPCI projects Quality Control management positions,
- Certifications: AWS-CWI or CSWIP3.1, ISO 9712 or ASNT II, NACE II or equivalent, ISO 9001:2015, and IRATA 2.
- Proven technical skills with ability to work with team of Quality inspectors and supervisors (civil, welding, painting, E&I, NDT, etc.),
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with ability to adapt and represent COMPANY in discussions with contractors,
- Software capabilities: MS Office packages – good experience in the use of Excel, Project, and any specialized software
- Candidate applying for this position shall Not be more than 40years of age from the date of application.
- SAS HUET (or BOSIET), CA-EBS, and other mandatory operational HSE requirements.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 8th August, 2022.