Anadach Consulting Limited Current Job Opportunity – Apply Now!
Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a leading provider of world-class healthcare services for over 15 years in Lagos. The facility is a growing family practice that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high quality patient-centered family medicine. As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patient experience, career opportunities exist for high performing professionals that can contribute in a rapidly growing organization. They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- A hands on professional who sees himself as counselor and friend to the patients.
- He will provide primary contact and continuous care towards the management of patients’ health and will be expected to assess and treat a wide range of conditions, ailments and injuries.
- He will report directly to the Medical Director.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose illnesses, prescribe and administer treatment for people suffering from a wide spectrum of diseases and minor injuries (including referring to specialists as required).
- Obtain medical histories, order, perform, and interpret diagnostic tests.
- Provide competent patient-centered care that addresses health needs and promotes wellness.
- Provide health education as required to promote wellness and adequate chronic disease management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Candidate must possess MBBS with at least 4 years post NYSC experience covering different specialties.
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Should have good clinical acumen (excellent history taking, physical examination, requesting appropriate investigations to arrive at accurate diagnoses)
- Proficiency in procedures like suturing and IV catheterization
- Should have good documentation abilities to prepare high quality summaries and reports
- Conversant with technology (previous experience in use of electronic medical record system would be an asset)
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Should be pleasant, patient and honest
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 6th December, 2021.
Note: For Further Enquiries, Please Call: 08135139335.