Analyst / Administrator (Health Advisory) at a Proprietary Investment Company
A Proprietary Investment Company in the Healthcare value chain is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst / Administrator (Health Advisory)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify, recommend and explore opportunities across the Healthcare Value Chain
- Identify new growth opportunities, access market conditions and advise management accordingly.
- Keep abreast with development in the healthcare value chain space across the globe and put together the information/data.
- Technically and commercially to mutually guarantee returns.
- Identify synergies, partnerships / affiliations, with foreign and domestic institutions, both on the market side as well as the funding side.
- Identify targeted partnership agreements with Development Finance Institutions (DFIs) to gain access to deal flow. Capital and expertise.
- Identify relevant industry associations, trade groups both local and foreign for the company.
- Create and maintain relationships with internal & external advisors who can provide additional leverage on transactions.
Specifications Academic, Qualification & Experience
- A Degree either in the Laboratory Sciences or Social Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Healthcare Practice or Investment, Banking, Management Consulting, Private Equity, health insurance company.
- Strong understanding of Nigerian Healthcare value chain
- Basic understanding of Nigerian financial markets, systems and products Skill Sets
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication & presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
18th March, 2021.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] Using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.