Analyst at Pause Factory | HotNigerianJobs
Pause Factory – Our client, a Marketing Research company that crafts research programmes around clients’ needs – harnessing progressive techniques and technology to find the insights that matter, faster. They believe that every project is an opportunity for a great idea to fly, which comes with campaign results, bringing the clarity and conviction the prospective clients needs for effective decision-making.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Analyst
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Purpose of the Role
- Is to assist and collaborate in the design, execution and delivery of projects. The incumbent will be responsible for specific project related tasks with the guidance of seniors.
- Responsible for project design, management and execution
- Responsible for specific project related functions including writing proposals, designing questionnaires / discussion guides, sample design and tab specs.
- Gather and check cost quotations against specification
- Responsible for orderly & effective process and quality documentation
- Develop project related materials
- Effectively communicate project needs to suppliers (Quant)
- Update seniors on progress and problems as and when they occur on active projects
- Thoroughly check data before commencement of charting
- Work with team to generate insights and recommendations to meet client needs
- Collect general client information (e.g., newspaper articles / industry reports) to share with team and input to analysis
- Analyze data patterns in detail to understand significance and identify appropriate action (Quality Assurance)
- Develop qualitative fieldwork & analysis skills and write debriefs (Qualitative Space)
Requirements / Qualifications
- Candidate should have at least minimum of 3 years of work experience in the research industry
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Social Sciences, Arts, Psychology or related discipline.
- Good marketing knowledge
- Negotiating Skills
- Good Communication
- Interpersonal relationship
- Presentation Skills
- Time Management
- Business writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Note: A hands – on experience in Market research industry is key.