Andela Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Andela exists to connect brilliance and opportunity. Since 2014, we have been dedicated to breaking down global barriers and accelerating the future of work for both technologists and organizations around the world. For technologists, Andela offers competitive long term career opportunities with leading organizations, access to a global community of professionals, and education opportunities with leading technology providers.
For companies, Andela provides access to a global network of fully integrated team members that unlock their business’ innovation and growth potential. At Andela, we are deeply passionate about creating long-lasting and transformative growth opportunities for all and doing it in an E.P.I.C. way. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Partnerships Growth Talent Marketing Manager
About the Role:
- In this role you will hold a key role in managing all online partnerships including working in partnership with some of the biggest tech communities, content and strategic growth partners that promote and advertise the brand!
- You will be used to working in a fast paced and varied role previously where you will have a focus on building and maintaining relationships with our top tier partners.
- We are looking for someone with a commercial mindset who is able to work autonomously and lead the partnership strategy globally to be able to drive growth at scale.
Formation, execution, and management of best in class digital partnership strategies and campaigns to drive continued growth across various locations and demographics
- Management of relationships between internal and external stakeholders, delivering and exceeding expectations against targets to drive performance of the channel
- Analysing performance and managing day-to-day pricing strategy to balance sales volume whilst maintaining margin
- Working closely with other key departments and such as Talent, ALC & Talent Marketing to ensure marketing strategies are aligned and feedback insight
- Reporting on business performance and insights to be delivered and communicated with key stakeholders
- +5 years of Marketing background with an ability to understand key segments, and differentiated position to craft regional campaigns that drive performance in a digital environment for a technical company, talent marketplace, or digital services space. Preference if this background is in growth and partnership marketing.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment; ability to test, measure, and implement in sprints
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills and data driven decision making
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, budget management and implementing strategy
- Acute attention to detail; demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness
- Must have experience working with technologists and be familiar with key players in the space
In the first week:
- Onboard and integrate into Andela.
- Learn about Andela’s existing business, event and lead generation initiatives.
- Become acquainted with your peers, teams, stakeholders, and your initial goals.
In the first month:
- Start collaborating closely with the talent marketing team, talent operations, recruiting and talent experience, to familiarize yourself with the goals, roadmap, and processes. Note any observations.
- Take over any in-flight initiatives, cross-functional meetings/groups and start executing on current department roadmap
- Deliver on an initial engagement analytics framework that we can visit in a repeatable fashion
- Understand current company roadmap
In the first three months:
- Deliver your near to mid term roadmap
- You should be in a rhythm of delivering on key tasks throughout the business by now
- Be the contact point Regional Marketing initiatives with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fully Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- Bring your own device stipend – buy your own laptop with funds from Andela
- Quarterly work from home stipends
- Paid time off
- Additional paid holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Andela Affinity Groups
- And more!
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: Not Specified.