Android-Java Software Engineer at Access Solution Limited
At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Android-Java Software Engineer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the Technical design and implementation of new Android products and enhancements of existing applications. He/She will work in all phases of the development cycle
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 2-4 years work experience.
- Requisite knowledge in Android development using Kotlin or Java.
- Experience with offline storage (REALM, SQLite, etc), threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries (like Retrofit, Moshi, Glide) available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Ability to understand Android application development Architecture and structuring.
- A Higher degree (HND/BSC or Masters) in Computer Science, Software Engineering or any other related fields will be an added advantage.
- Payment industry (Terminals integration) experience will also be an added advantage.
- Good team work and Fluency in English Language
Application Closing Date
25th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.