Architect at Bluemool Limited | HotNigerianJobs
Bluemool Limited, a Real Estate firm into Construction, Engineering and Procurement is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Location: Abijo/ Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Architect’s responsibilities include managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, construction documents and managing project teams.
- You should be able to take ownership of your project, be it the design and construction of a new building, an extension, alterations or a restoration project, and deliver on all requirements.
- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Managing project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Degree in Architecture or a related field.
- Previous experience as an Architect preferred.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail.