Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Rural Homes LTD is an incorporated property development firm specialized in private, public and commercial projects, with a single mission: to build structures with enduring value and the potential to become timeless. Our team of creative professionals carefully evaluate each project in order to adhere to both financial and time constraints, and over the years we’ve become known as a top Real Estate Development Company.
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Building and Construction
Reporting Line: Reports to Head of department
Working Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
- The Architecture department plans, designs and oversees the construction of buildings and spaces in and around them for Rural Homes Ltd. S/he is responsible for new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion.
- Providing site layout and conceptual designs
- Produce detailed working drawings for construction use.
- Compile project designs specifications
- Ensure that all designs are well presented and organized.
- Manage and review all Rural Homes Limited project designs
- Regular visits to project site and proposed site locations
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Other tasks, as appropriate and to be determined by Architectural, Head.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 2-4 years post NYSC experience in related field.
- Prior Experience working with real estate companies will be an added advantage.
- Attach a portfolio of executed and proposed design.
- Must be good with 2D drafting and familiar with any 3D software.
- Excellent technical skills, particularly with CAD software.
- Strong creative design and time management skills.
Method of Application
Note: Candidates should upload their CV and Cover letter in one Microsoft word document.
EEO Statement: We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive work environment for all employees. Women are strongly encouraged to apply to this position.
Interested and qualified? Go to Rural Homes Limited on docs.google.com to apply
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love