Architect at Uraga Real Estate Limited
Uraga Real Estate is the real estate business unit of the Honeywell Group. The Company invests and develops in all sectors of the real estate market in Nigeria and other select West African countries, to include Residential, Retail, Offices, Industrial/ distribution warehouses, other commercial properties and the hospitality sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparation, development and editing of drawings, models, images and other design related documents.
Experience and Qualifications
- A HND / B.Sc in Architecture, MSc is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an Architectural role.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Strong design awareness and fundamental skills (quality of portfolio, graphic skills, aesthetically conscious etc)
- Ability to take initiative in response to directions or instructions.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly to a variety of audiences from Leadership to Team Members.
- Knowledge of MS Office and Graphic software.
- Proficient in the use of drawing software like AutoCAD and Revit.
- Ability to manage budgets and understand cost management.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team
- Flexible and open attitude towards new ways of working and commitment to independent, lifelong learning
- Ability to prioritize, manage projects and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email