Area Customer Loyalty Executive at Greenlight Planet
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Greenlight Planet is a for profit social business that develops and manufactures honest, reliable solar products designed to help people living off the electric grid.
Greenlight Planet was founded by T. Patrick Walsh, a University of Illinois student who spent part of 2005 working with the charity Engineers Without Borders in rural India. He saw that the …
Read more about this company
Area Customer Loyalty Executive
- Job Type Contract , Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Bauchi , Gombe
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Location: Gombe/ Bauchi (with 70-80% of time spent in field)
Job Type: Contract
Reporting to: Regional Business Manager, North Central
- We are looking for an eager, hard-working, well organized, highly analytical individual to join our Risk department as an Area Customer Loyalty Executive.
- The Employee will be responsible in leading the efforts and processes related to collections of our PAYG (Pay as You Go) products in the field.
- She/He will also be responsible for giving advice and suggestions on how to improve customer payments and satisfaction while ensuring that the company offer matches end users expectations.
Key Responsibilities for the Role
- Intervene on the field when the collection score is
- Visit 5 concerned EOs (Energy Officers) with collection score
- Agree upon a plan with Head of Sales every Friday evening (for the next week Monday to Friday), as well as provide the detailed update on observations found.
- Intervene through field staff on EOs whose Collection Scores are greater than 50
- Once a week call all the ASMs affected and record feedback on a Google sheet with related details about the situation and the ASM’s plan to get it sorted. Following each call expect to see login or Kazi calls being made by the ASM. 80% of calls should result into at least 5 successful Kazi calls made by the ASM.
- Driving Kazi app awareness, effectiveness and understanding in the field
- Become the main point of contact for Kazi related requests and issues among the field staff. 90% of issues related to Kazi should be managed and followed up directly by the role. Keep track on a Google sheet of all the issues raised by the field staff and EOs as well as post requests for new improvements to be made on the pipeline kept by the developer.
- Ensure repossessions become standard practice in the field with all repossession activity driven by Kazi app
- Gradually increase the ratio of spontaneous / assisted repossessions to 90% and maintain the ratio above 90%
- 80% of due repossessions to be made or attempted within 2 weeks from the due date (60) days
- Hiring and Manage the team of Collection Associate (Typically 1 per region) who would perform or help in the above-mentioned tasks in your area.
The ideal candidate has:
- Degree / Diploma in Social Sciences or related subjects
- At least 3 years of work experience especially in the field. Preferably having worked in Solar energy Industry, Microfinance or Telecom
- Strong customer service skills, know how to talk and negotiate with customers, experience in loan collection and customer database maintenance is an added advantage
- Strong communication skills both in English and local dialect of the area
- He/ she is self-motivated, process and result oriented, able to work Independently in challenging environments
- Passionate about working with rural consumers and resolving their issues
Method of Application
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Read 72 Hours to The Job You Love