Area Sales Supervisor at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company – 5 Openings
We are a Pharmaceutical industry leader in Nigeria with a bold vision of increasing access to cost-effective and high quality therapeutic solutions focused on patients’ need in dire disease segments. With an experienced elite management team and extensive market coverage, we seek to bring on board exceptional and committed individuals with managerial experience who desire to work in a flourishing workspace that supports their life and career growth ambition to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Supervisor
Location and Base: South-South area with base in Port Harcourt; Lagos area with base in Lagos; North-Central area with base in Abuja; North-West area with base in Kano; South-West area with base in Ibadan
- The successful candidate will be reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and will be supervising the field sales force in the area of coverage to ensure the implementation of company’s sales strategy through personal selling and group selling to government and private hospitals and to ensure prescription and sales target are met and to ensure brand acceptance and achievement of regional sales, payment and brand target.
- Candidate will travel across the territories within the area of coverage to ensure achievement of sales and collection objectives.
Job Requirements / Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry. MBA degree may be an advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years enriched managerial experience as a Field Sales Manager of a structured and ethical-oriented pharmaceutical company.
- Exceptional presentation, influencing, motivating and analytical skills.
- Ability to nuture, coach, lead, monitor and supervise new sales representative to ensure achievement of sales target.
- Ability to grow business through technical and relationship selling to healthcare professionals.
An enticing and competitive salary with sales commission and other performance incentives alongside a robust healthcare insurance scheme is a standard for all staff. Special on-job trainings to enrich capacity are offered.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.