Art Director at Maxima Media Group
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
Maxima Productions Company is a fast growing integrated media firm that focuses on media, advertising, branding and marketing, through the creation of concepts and content. It formally commenced operation in 2008, and has made significant impact in the sub-sector, boasting of several high profiles multinationals such as Nigerian Breweries, Nestle, Proctor &a…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
- Develop design briefs that suit the company and client’s purpose.
- Translates marketing strategy into a visual language that speaks to the target audience and expressesbrand equity.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design.
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients or account managers.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Ongoing evaluation of project activity and reporting on project progress to the management.
submission of the final results of the project to the management.
- Other task assigned by the Managing Director.
- Formulate a basic layout design or presentation approach and specify material details, such as style and size of type, photographs, graphics, animation, video, and sound.
- Review and approve art materials, copy materials, and proofs of printed copy developed by the creative team
- Work with creative directors to develop design solutions
- Create custom illustrations or other graphic elements. (Still, motion or animated).
- Attending meetings at production houses and with other directors.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Fine Art from a reputable institution or related courses.
- 3-5 years of valid working experience in advertising, Media, and Branding companies with proven track records.
- A recognized professional certification/ membership will be anadded advantage e.g. Certificate program in Design.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Solid experience with digital technology and photo editing software packages (e.g. Photoshop, Pixlr, Ilustrator, and Affinity Photo)
- Strong photo editing skills and an excellent portfolio.
- Thorough knowledge of computer imaging, photographic techniques, studio management, and color composition
- A creative mind with an eye for detail and storytelling skills
- Time-management and leadership skills.
- Must be a creative story-teller, have an inquisitive mind, and adept at using all story-telling techniques
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D, and compositing.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Attention to detail and experience working under deadline.
- Resilience, Tenacity, and Integrity
- Presentation Skills
- Foster teamwork.
- Quality management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Portfolio, and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates living around Gbagada axis are preferred.
Learn how to get a job in any industry you want. Buy 72 Hours to The Job You Love