Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Content Developer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Sector: Start-up Tech
About the Role:
- We are seeking a motivated, experienced, and highly-skilled Digital Content Developer who has the ability to work with customers from a broad range of backgrounds and has solid experience with digital communications technologies.
- Candidates should have excellent skills at managing and editing content, communication, and cross-group collaboration because he/she will be expected to stay plugged in with team members and stakeholders to keep abreast of rapid technology and industry changes.
- Create content for and publish across a variety of online (Social Media; Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, blogs, websites) as well as offline (TV, Billboards, Newspapers, etc ) mobile and web platforms
- Leverage combinations of photography, video, animations, icons/emojis, memes, and the written word to create compelling, sharable content for customers and the community.
- Draw on a mix of historical events, social context, and current trends to develop and maintain an ongoing flow of fun and relatable content that can be repurposed across multiple digital properties.
- Work closely with customer support and product teams to meet all content needs – educational, announcements, and otherwise.
- Define, maintain and enhance Carbon’s overall content strategy – ensuring the brand’s messaging is consistent across platforms, timely, and centers Carbon as an ideal destination for customers.
- Use analytics, feedback loops, and reporting metrics to ensure content creation/social media strategy is consistent with growth goals.
- Capture customer success stories and collect feedback through face-to-face interviews, information sessions, consumer surveys, and regular community face-to-face interactions.
- Document and archive the Carbon story.
- Work with the Marketing team to create assets for Facebook, Google, and other custom ads.
- SEO Optimization
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a digital content developer in a Tech company.
- Fluent in content creation (video, animations, graphics) and publishing across all major social media platforms and familiar with a variety of online marketing concepts, best practices, and procedures.
- Familiar with standard photo and video editing software, content management tools, and social media management/scheduling systems.
- Ability to create destination-specific content, with appropriate language, hashtags, emojis, audio, video, and imagery consistent with marketing on that particular platform.
- Strong verbal and visual communication skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to work with artists, managers, and staff at all levels.
- Good creative and strategic problem-solving skills combined with sound editorial judgment.
- Excellent time management, resilience, and the ability to work independently as well as in collaboration within a fast-paced team environment.
- Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, and other analytics tools is a plus.
- A deep love of social media and a fascination with how digital platforms connect businesses and customers is essential.
- Ability to move quickly to capitalize on opportunities or react to content requests and create multiple edits, variations on themes and visual tangents within existing frameworks, utilizing a wide range of tools, from HD video workstations to camera phones
- Degree in any relevant discipline, preferably a B.A/B.Sc. in any of the Arts or Social Sciences.
- Must have a love for generating content and engaging constantly with both internal and external customers.
- A positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2022.