Asset Manager at B. Adedipe Associates Limited
Signup and complete your profile on MyJobMag. Employers will find you 4x faster with a complete profile. You can download your completed profile anytime
B. ADEDIPE ASSOCIATES LIMITED (“BAA Consult”, for short) was incorporated in February 1993, as General Management and Financial Consultants, building on the professional experience of its Chief Consultant (Dr. ‘Biodun Adedipe) and the complementary relationships he had built over time. Other members of the company (“Associates”) are practicing pr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 8 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Lead the investment management function of the company, contributing to the formulation of investment strategies, product development and process improvement.
- Implement investment strategies and action plans and ensure adherence to investment mandates vis-à-vis client profiles.
- Draft investment policy statements for all investment portfolios managed by the Company.
- Undertake independent research of investment opportunities across multiple asset classes and analysis, covering both global and local macroeconomic trends.
- Contribute actively to the development and implementation of strategies to improve portfolio management.
- Develop financial models and projections to support investment decision-making.
- Generate risk reports for investors and external regulators when required.
- Prepare quarterly and semi-annual risk reports for external regulators.
- Review proposals for investment in quoted equities, bonds, and money market securities.
- Prepare funds management proposals to current and prospective clients.
- Review all monitoring reports to identify key issues that need to be addressed.
- Perform any other duty assigned by the MD / CEO
Skill / Competence Requirements
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 8-10 years experience.
- Knowledge of investment concept and models
- Research and analytical skills.
- Decision Making Skills
- Planning Skills
- Communication Skills
- Strong organizational Skills
- People Skills
- Ability to prioritizing work
- Statistical Skills
- Presentation skill
- Sound judgmental skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.