Assistant Branch Manager – Insurance at Bethsaida Care Solutions Limited
Bethsaida Care Solutions Limited is a subsidiary of Bethsaida Groups, a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian. The Group has several subsidiaries cutting across Insurance, Investment, Real Estate etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Branch Manager – Insurance
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Assistant Manager in our Insurance subsidiary to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients as well as see to the day-to-day administration of the office
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
- Minimum of BA/BSC/HND in insurance or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in relevant role
- Proven experience as an Insurance Sales Representative
- Good comprehension of insurance plans including automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships
Application Closing Date
5th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.