Assistant Chief Engineer at Radisson Hotel Group
Radisson Hotel Group™, formerly Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, is one of the world’s largest hotel groups with eight distinctive hotel brands, more than 1,400 hotels in operation and under development around the world. Radisson Hotel Group portfolio includes Radisson Collection™, Radisson Blu®, Radisson®, Radisson RED®, Park Plaza®, Park Inn® by Radisson, Country Inn & Suites® by Radisson and prizeotel.
- Develops and implements strategies to maximise guest satisfaction and proactively addresses problem resolution
- Maintains facilities and equipment by conducting inspections on a regular basis to determine need and extent of service, equipment required, type of operation, and maintenance needed
- Ensures that the physical plant is operating in a safe, efficient, and orderly fashion by directing all phases of maintenance, repair and renovation
- Assigns work orders by priority, and delegates duties and supervises work
- Utilises leadership skills and motivation to maximise team member productivity and satisfaction
- People developer/exporter.
- Proficient in all Maintenance procedures to be a resource when needed
- A proven track record in a similar role within a quality environment and to be able to demonstrate excellent standards and team member management
- Commercially aware
- Driven and ambitious to inspire the team to consistently deliver and exceed service standards
- Clear thinker with excellent communication abilities.
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Possess a Yes I Can! spirit
Interested and qualified? Go to Radisson Blu Hotels career website on harri.com to apply