Assistant Education Manager at Imose Technologies Limited
Imose Mobile is an indigenous Nigeria Mobile Technology company with a center in the Capital of Lagos. Since it’s creation in 2014, the company has been a proudly African producing devices that are customized with quality, affordability and a promotion of African values as core objectives. We pride ourselves as producing innovative devices with very strong batteries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Education Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- This Assistant Education Manager will work with our team of digital tutors and content writers to develop educational script for video recording.
- The successful candidate will work with our educational team to ensure that all scripts are well proof read and edited prior to video production.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BA / B.Sc / HND degree with minimum of second class upper or upper credit; preference for a Bachelor degree in English Language Education or an education related course and has done script / screen writing courses.
- Extensive knowledge of creative writing, script editing, media and communication.
- Extensive teaching and/or tutoring experience; preferably for a minimum of 5 years.
- Possess a strong character, a solid work ethic, and a pleasant personality.
- Have outstanding professional references
Application Closing Date